Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

August Review

August was a great month - lots of sunshine and blue skies - and lots of birds and flowers and pretty scenery.
 A great month for bird watching - Greater Yellowlegs at Wylie Slough
 A Robin high atop a tree

 Barns - always barns 
 And my favorite tree - fully leafed out
 There was lots of time in August to crochet for my dolls, and enjoy them posing amongst the flowers.
 And  Great Blue Herons
 Spider webs are beginning to appear

 And Mt. Baker - viewed from Lummi Penninsula, with a small section of Bellingham  from across the bay
 My first good picture of a Little Green Heron 
And bowls and bowls of cherries - it was a very good month.

Mosaic Monday
Through My Lens

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

I love the review of all those wonderful pictures. Birds ... and scenery ... barns, and even the dolls. Great pictures.